Sunday, May 6, 2012

I need a new video card for my dell latitude|D610?

3d games dont go so smooth on my laptop so i wanna buy a new video card for my dell latitude|D610 i need a video card that lets my play games like halo on my pc and america's army and F.E.A.R and all those great games.|||That's what happen when you have an integrated card instead of a dedicated video card on the laptop. You can't upgrade your laptop video card like those on a desktop due to the laptop design. All you can do is go into the game options or settings and try to run the game at the minimun resolution---usually 640x480, disable all the special effects and it should run a little bit more smooth. You also need to disable your antivirus,firewall or any antispyware app running in the background. Defrag your hard drive and clean out all the temp files can also help.

No comments:

Post a Comment