Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Is there something wrong with my video card?

i noticed recently that my all my games have been too slow.

i use to have have games like call of duty 4 , doom 3 and company of heroes run smoothly on my machine and now they're all too slow. even other games are having the same effect.



is there something wrong with my video card?

what could be wrong?

|||If the games are getting choppy,then it could be your video card.you might want to update it.

However if its just slow on loading and it freezes,it might be your computer.You might have adware and a lot of stuff in your computer. Do some weekly thorough computer scans & check for viruses.Also,try deleting your cookies,that take up a lot of space on in your computer.|||It might be that your computer is clogged with junk files, spyware, or just too much stuff on it totally. Try running a defragmentation and spyware check.

No comments:

Post a Comment