Monday, May 7, 2012

Is any video card better than no video card?

I'm planning to upgrade my computer which I bought in 2004. It has 2 GB of RAM and 64MB integrated graphics. If I buy a graphics card with 256MB of RAM, will I notice lots of improvement?|||of course anything with more RAM is likely to have a better preformance than 64mb intergrated. also intergrated cards tend to be less powerful than external graphics cards. also you have to consider other things than RAM. RAM is not the only thing that determins a graphics cards effectiveness you also have to look at clock speed..etc. but as to your question basiclly yes you will notice a difference|||Yes you will but you can't put anything powerful on that pc.

All recent video cards use pci-e I doubt your pc uses that.

At that point the processor is bottlenecking the video card

No comments:

Post a Comment