Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can you replace the Dell Inspiron's 1520 video card and sound card?

I have a Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop and I need to know if you can replace the Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family Video graphics card with a NVIDIA 256MB video card?...... also my sound card i want to be able to record sound directly from my computer without having the audio sound like it's coming from a mic|||(a) No, sorry, laptop video cards are built into the chipset, so they are not upgradeable unless you upgrade the whole main board. Same thing with almost, if not all laptops. Even with Apples iMac it is the same story!



(b) I think what you want is a desktop sound recorder, to record sound that is playing through the actaul computer, not sound from the mic, is this what you want? I can't recommend a good free one, but you might find something useful here:



http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Searc…



Good luck!|||you can get sound cards made for the express card expansion, but not video cards.|||Nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment