Sunday, May 6, 2012

I deleted my video card drivers, now my monitor doesn't work?

Ok, like the question states, I was trying to upgrade the video card. I deleted the video card drivers and then took out the video card. Then I realized I had the wrong upgrade card. I put the original card back in, but now the monitor doesn't show anything buy a small blue box telling me to check the signal or something. What's up? Were those drivers so important that now the computer can't hook up to the monitor at all? And how do I fix this without the monitor working?|||Most likely the you havent put back the video card properly. Check the signal means that there is no communication between the cpu and monitor. Try to check your video card and put it back properly. If it doesnt work check your agp slots or video cards and clean it. Video cards and those slots are sensitive to dust. For sure that would solve the problem. About your wrong video driver do a "driver rollback" thats it. gudluck....|||u don't plug ur VGA card rit try to do it again|||The no-signal box is telling you that the monitor isn't talking to the computer at all. Is there another socket on the computer that the monitor plug will fit into? If so, try that; could be your motherboard has an onboard video chipset that it wants to use instead of the other card. Once you're seeing Windows back on the monitor, you will probably also see a New Hardware Found wizard; follow that, and good luck!|||At first you must restart your computer.then press F8 until you see a menu.then choose safe mode then inst5all your VGA driver.|||u should be able to hook up ur montor becuz all computer video card are plug and plays make sure all the wires are connected where there suppose to be connected and take out ur video card and reinsert its sometimes its the connectors on the card is not touchin the rite connector.........and then u should be able to install it

No comments:

Post a Comment