Monday, May 7, 2012

Cannot download the video card driver for my HP dv9000 laptop?

I had my laptop reformatted due to severe damage from a virus. After the laptop was reformatted, I downloaded all of the missing drivers from hp.com, but there is one driver that I cannot download. It is the video driver. Everytime I try to download the driver, it always stops around the 50%-60% point. I cannot download it. It always says it times out. Is there a solution to this and what may be causing this?|||Probably a problem With the file on their server. You can see if they have other mirror sites to get it from. Or try the driver manufacturers website. Be careful if pursuing other download options like freeware sites and the such be sure it is a reliable source or you could end up back where you started. Good luck.



Learn more or ask questions at http://www.topcomputertips.com Free computer Help, computer news, reviews and more.|||Are you downloading the drivers from the official website, that should not be a problem, workaround is you can ask your friend to download the setup file and get it on a flash drive.



http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw…|||HP made the computer, try the video card manufactures web site, like www.ati.com|||should be a geforce go model goto NVIDIA,com and get the latest version there will work the same

No comments:

Post a Comment