Thursday, April 26, 2012

My PC has a video card memory of 256mb(AGP) and a 512mb DDR2 SDRAM. I knew my SDRAM has to be upgraded in the?

My PC has a video card memory of 256mb(AGP) and a 512mb DDR2 SDRAM. I installed a latest game and the graphics of the game is robotics or slow motion. I knew I have to upgrade my 512mb DDR2 SDRAM but my AGP video card slot is only single. Meaning, the video card is not upgradeable. Will my PC improved the graphics if I upgrade my SDRAM only and retain my video card 256mb(AGP)? Thank you again nice people.|||Upgrading your RAM shouldn't improve your graphics much , if any , thats what your card is for. Also , I have never heard of a card that dosen't come out. Simply , take it out , get a new card , put the new card in. Make sure to delete the old cards drivers , then install the new ones. Also make sure to ground youreself when opening up your computer.|||It doesn't sound like you need to upgrade the video card if it's 256 MB. If you are digging into your page file, you could see a dramatic difference by upgrading your memory. It's hard to tell for sure, but you really should slap in another gig of memory.|||I would go with upgrading your memory. try www.buymemory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment