Friday, May 4, 2012

Can I add a video card to my Dell inspiron n5030?

Can put a video card into my laptop. I know lots of laptops can't have video cards installed on them but can mine. I would get a Radeon 4650 or GeForce GT220. Or maybe a GeForce GT240. Anyway thank you|||No, there is no place to put it, no place to power it like said above.



And correction, NO LAPTOP can have DESKTOP graphic cards installed into them, and if you even wanted to install your own graphic card laptop, if thats possible, it would cost just as much as your laptop right now.|||No, you can't. There would be no place to put it, nothing to connect it to, no way to provide it with power, and no way to remove the heat it would generate. And even if you could, what good would it do you? Are you going to lug around a monitor to connect to the video card? And how would you supply the monitor with power?

No comments:

Post a Comment