Friday, May 4, 2012

I need help up finding a new video/graphics card for gaming?

Title says it. I need to upgrade my current card a nvidia geforce 6150se nforce 430 to a newer card for gaming. I have a hp pavilion slimline s3421p. I have a 19 inch monitor and 4 gig ram also|||How about considering this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



Hopefully, It will be a good choice.

Thanks and Take care!|||hm.. i would suggest 2 8800gt's they are quite cheap and both could play every new game on full. however they may be slightly difficult to find since they are not in production anymore but take a look on youtube and see the performance. i would suggest going on eBay and looking there or maybe amazon|||N580GTX Lightning Xtreme Edition.



Great cooler, able to hit huge over clocks, 3GB of GDDR5 Memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment