Friday, May 4, 2012

Does ANYONE know where I can update my drivers or find out what type of video card I have?

I need to update or fix my graphic driver or what ever and I dunno how I can and i am not sure what type of graphic card I have if anyone knows a free drivers detective website or something please let me know thank you|||The easiest way to update your drivers is to get driver update software. I say this because manually updating your drivers can be dangerous if you don’t know EXACTLY what you are doing. If you do not match the driver to your exact system specifications, the computer can freeze up, get errors, blue screens, and all kinds of nasty things.



The best course of action is to download an excellent driver update program which will match the required drivers to your exact system specifications. Scan your computer for free at:



http://www.driver-update-software.com|||Press the Windows + R key on the keyboard.



Type in: DXDIAG

hit enter.



In the diagnostic dialog box, click Display 1 (tab)



In the Device section, there will be a Name where it states the name or model of your video adapter.

EXAMPLE: http://i48.tinypic.com/5od1fm.gif|||Could you at least name your computer? I know Dell will scan your system and provide factory drivers (the drivers the system originally came with, which probably aren't up to date). If you don't even know what kind of card you have, your in trouble because I'd imagine hardly anyone can help you unless they at least know the brand of your card.

No comments:

Post a Comment